Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Galileo with Abe Lincoln Tendencies

I found this quiz on one of my favorite blogs. These are my first results. The second time I took it (with my other personality, LOL) I was Abe Lincoln. I was really going for Mr. Potato Head or Martha Stewart, though. :::::sigh::::



What Type of Homeschooler Are You?




Galileo - If it is worth learning, it has been printed in Latin. You want your children to have a classical education. You teach the Trivium of grammar, logic, and rhetoric, and the Quadrivium of arithmetic, geometry, music, and astronomy. Ancient history is fascinating to you, and you own several Greenleaf Guides to prove it. Visit my blog: http://www.GuiltFreeHomeschooling.blogspot.com
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hey! I took the quiz and I really did get Mr. Potato Head! What's up with that? I want to be Galileo.:(

Cyndi said...

Yep. The quiz results are always greener... ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin